We know, it’s a big deal. Asking someone to marry you, even if you’re positive that they will say yes, is the biggest question you’re ever going to ask someone in your life. You want to do it right so bad that it becomes a nerve wracking experience long before you go down on one knee. It doesn’t have to be like that. Here’s why.
These Are The Things That Add To The Pressure And This Is How We Can Help
We can’t take the anxiety out of the question itself but there’s so much other stuff that we can help with. We know that you’re nervous about the details:
- You don’t know how much to spend on the engagement ring. There is a tried and tested formula for this but it’s not set in stone. We can help you think about the statement you want to make and how much you’re going to invest in a lifetime with your lover. The good news is that it’s just between us – we won’t tell your other half anything unless you want us to.
- You don’t know what the engagement ring should look like. You’re not alone there and we know that this is a big problem for a lot of guys. You can check out our article on selecting the right style of ring. And we’d be happy to talk you through the options but we can also help you create a ring that won’t break the bank and then let you figure out what they really want together after they say yes.
- You don’t know how to make sure that what you’re buying is the right kind of diamond. We get that. If you’re going to spend a lot of money on jewelry then you’re going to want to get it just right. We’ve got a great guide on how to use the 4 C’s to pick the right diamond for your love. But don’t be afraid to ask any questions that you have. We’re here to act as a sort of virtual wingman. We want you to be happy with your proposal and your ring too.
- You don’t know how to go about proposing. We’ve got your covered here too. We recently wrote a piece on what makes the perfect proposal and of course, while you’re working out which ring you want – we’ll be there to act as a sounding board for your ideas. We’ve had quite a bit of experience over the years with what works and what doesn’t, so don’t be afraid to sound us out.
- You’re not sure if they’re already dropping hints about what they want for a ring. There are five ways that your partner is likely to let you know what kind of ring that they want and we’ve got an article that lays these out. Look for the signs and you’ll quickly know whether they’ve been dropping hints or whether they’ve not yet put their imagination to the ring that will symbolize your union.
So, you see, you don’t have to be in this alone. We can’t propose for you and we’d hope that you’d rather do that job yourself but we can make sure that you’re properly prepared to pop the question and that you aren’t going to end up broke or unhappy when you do so.
Think of us as your invisible wingman for proposals. We want you to succeed and to be happy with your love for eternity.
We even offer tips that can help with a happy marriage once you’re done because our aftercare is second to none too.
So, if you’re ready to tie the knot, it’s time to call us and get us involved in getting that ring just right, without the stress.