Diamond engagement rings, there’s just something about them. They’re the perfect mix of class and sparkle that is sure to make the wearer proud. However, to ensure you get the perfect ring, it is advisable to work closely with an experienced jeweller.
Bespoke engagement rings offer attention to detail and high-quality results that cannot be matched by a mass-produced ring bought from a shop front in Queens Street Mall for instance. At Burgundy Bespoke Jewellers, we work closely with all our clients to create one of a kind pieces that truly reflect the personality of the wearer.
Why Opt For A Custom Design?
The first step to choosing your dream celebrity ring match is to know the style of the ring. For instance, Kate Middleton’s is an oval blue sapphire with 14 solitaire diamonds and set in 18K white gold. Bella Thorne’s is a pear-shaped diamond surrounded by a halo of smaller diamonds and Blake Lively wears an unusual solitaire set oval pink diamond in a pavé band in 14k rose gold. Once you narrowed down the setting or style you like best, your jeweller can help you create one similar, but tailored to you.
Ring styles go through stages of popularity, such as the towering settings of the 80s and interlocking rings of the 90s. While a popular style might catch your eye, it is best to stay with classic settings that will stand the test of time and look great for years to come.
Why Choose Us?
While a well-known shop front jeweller may offer what is perceived as a wide range of jewellery in Brisbane, the reality is these pieces are pre-made and often made in their thousands. This means that your engagement ring is lacking in originality and uniqueness.
An engagement ring and wedding band should reflect the personality of the wearer and be a set they take great joy from. Choosing to have your rings custom made not only affords the opportunity for an unusual setting but the ability to hide secret meanings and love notes within the ring. Adding another layer of specialness to what is already a wonderfully special occasion.
Popular Engagement Ring Designs
Wondering what style might suit you? There are a huge array of classic designs as well as up and coming popular styles to base your design on. When deciding on a design be sure to think about your lifestyle and future self. This will help you choose a ring you can wear daily with ease and enjoy for years to come. You may like to consider:
- A coloured centre stone framed by diamonds. Emeralds, pink diamonds and blue sapphires like Kate Middletons are all making an appearance.
- A round cut diamond for maximum sparkle and wow-factor.
- A timeless and elegant pear cut diamond with a diamond halo for added sparkle – or why not choose a double halo a la Cardi B.
- Solitaire setting for a truly classic, understated but beautiful look – this style can easily snag though so consider your lifestyle before committing.
- A bezel setting for a mixed modern/classic look that sits flush on the finger – making it ideal for those with active lifestyles. Bezel settings are bolder and offer clean lines for a strong confident look.
- Tension setting for a truly breathtaking engagement ring that makes your chosen stone appear to float between the bands.
- Bar setting for an understated, easily stackable look – bar settings showcase your stones magnificently and allow maximum refraction for the ultimate sparkle.
- Antique or vintage settings including Art Deco, Edwardian and Victorian-era style offer plenty of charm and character. These may feature intricate detail work such as filigree and milgrain embellishments also.
- Cluster setting wanting a large carat diamond but it’s not within budget? A cluster setting takes smaller diamonds and sets them together to appear as one larger stone. This setting offers great dimension and sparkle.
No matter what style of stone you chose, having your engagement ring custom made is the best way to ensure it is a ring you are genuinely happy with. Bespoke jewellers can work to your budget, your timeframe and your preferences to deliver a ring that stands out for all the right reasons. Ensuring you feel the same thrill every time you look at it as the day it was given and that it becomes a valued heirloom for generations to come.
Why Choose Us?
At Burgundy Bespoke Jewellers we have years of experience in helping couples create their dream wedding and engagement rings. We create one-of-kind rings and diamond engagement rings in collaboration with the wearer for the perfect design and fit. As premier jewellers in Brisbane, we only use certified diamonds and materials of the highest quality, so you are assured that your custom made engagement ring is conflict-free and completely ethical.
When you book an appointment with us, we tailor our meeting to suit your needs. We come to you at a time that suits in a location of your choosing. We understand that life gets busy and want to make the process of designing your engagement and wedding rings as stress-free as possible.
Combine ideas from a catalogue of engagement ring designs or provide us with your saved images or ideas. No matter your approach, or the complexity of the design we will work with you to bring it to life.
If engagement ring or wedding ring customisation is something you wish to pursue, contact the experts at Burgundy Bespoke Jewellers. Call today on 0452 266 359. or send us a message to arrange your appointment.