Win a $7,000 Diamond Ring
Get Your Entry in Before its too Late!
Burgundy Bespoke Jewellers are giving away a 0.5-carat diamond solitaire engagement ring, 100% handcrafted in Australia. This is not to be confused with other “mass-produced” rings available from chain stores. This is an opportunity to acquire a rare, one-off bespoke piece made especially for you by our master craftsman, Michael Dransfield.
The lucky winner will be drawn on January 14th, 2019 – just in time for the perfect Valentines Day proposal.
To enter, fill out the entry form below telling us why you want to win and follow our social media accounts below to see if you are a winner. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions
The promoter is: Burgundy Bespoke Jewellers ABN 29 618 478 738 whose registered office is at PO Box 4324, Gumdale, Brisbane, QLD, 4154.
The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over except employees of Burgundy Bespoke Jewellers and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
Closing date for entry will be January 13th, 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen:
[by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter].
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The winner must collect the ring in person from Burgundy Bespoke Jewellers in Brisbane, QLD.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected]
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. Burgundy Bespoke Jeweller’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
24. The entrant must be following @burgundybespokejewellers on Facebook and Instagram in order to enter.
25. Burgundy Bespoke Jewellers shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
26. Burgundy Bespoke Jewellers also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
“This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook.”