If you have decided to take the plunge and propose, you’ve no doubt found yourself wondering ‘what engagement ring should I buy?’ It’s a very good question and decision that should not be rushed. Whether you and your impending fiance choose together or apart, there are some key points that can help you decide on the right ring.
When choosing a ring, you should consider the following:
- Set your budget, this will help you stay on track when selecting the ring and narrow down what is possible.
- Decide on the metal, yellow gold, white gold or platinum? Perhaps a more modern twist such as rose gold is more your style?
- Have a carat size in mind. Carats refers to the size of the stone, be it a diamond or other precious gemstone. Think about how the size will look when worn.
- Know your preferred shape, emerald cut, princess cut, cushion, pear and more. There are so many beautiful cuts to choose from, your preferred carat size may impact on which size works best.
- Consider how well the ring will work with a wedding band in place.
- Always buy certified and ensure your diamonds are conflict free.
How To Bring It All Together
If all these points seem overwhelming or hard to meet, you need Burgundy Bespoke Jewellers. We can walk you through every step of the process and ensure that not only does your engagement ring tick all the boxes, but that it matches the unique personality of the wearer.
Storefront jewellers sell only mass produced rings, making it difficult to match a ring with someone’s personality. Custom made overcomes all of this.
To help you choose the perfect ring, choose custom made with Burgundy Bespoke. Call today on 0452 266 359 and experience the beauty of Bespoke.
Here is $200 off your next bespoke piece
From rings to pendants to earrings, our incredible craftsmanship means that we can bring your dream design to life.